Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/CFY) - Merrillville, IN
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant seeks to assist a school with a supportive team near Merrillville, IN. We seek a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-12.
We are scheduling interviews today. There are many benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs.
2023-2024 School Year
- Indiana SLP license
- Master's in Communication and Sciences or Speech and Language Pathology
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
401k with generous company matching
Scheduled and guaranteed hours
Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
Competitive pay and benefits
Travel stipends for eligible candidates
Support for credentialing and CEUs
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech-Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Brian Ostapenko with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (470) 622-2706 or [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Frankln, INAbout ProCare Therapy ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of speech-language pathology (SLP) services to children and adults throughout the country We are committed to delivering high-quality, individualized care to our clients in a warm and supportive environment. Our team of experienced and compassionate SLPs is dedicated to empowering clients to reach their full communication potential. Job Description We are seeking a skilled and ent
- Terre Haute, INSunbelt is now interviewing a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Terre Haute, Indiana, for the upcoming school year. This opportunity offers part-time hours and teletherapy. Job Details: Kindergarten through 12th grade Caseload Onsite or teletherapy for the 23/24 school year Duties: therapy, evaluations, progress monitoring, case conferences, and paperwork. Work Hours: Part-time: 7.5 hours per week Credentials: IN Spe
- Lafayette, INSunbelt Staffing has contract openings for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 2023-2024 School Year in Indiana. This teletherapy position is on a 1099 tax form and offers benefits and guaranteed hours. Requirements: Active IN Speech Language Pathologist License - Required Previous experience working virtually in a school setting - preferred Pass a tech screening Job Details: Grades K-12 School district in
- Crawfordsville, INAbout Us: Soliant Education is a trusted partner in connecting qualified professionals with fulfilling opportunities in educational settings nationwide. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Crawfordsville, Indiana. Position Overview: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be instrumental in supporting students' communication and language development. The ideal candidate is passi
- Pittsboro, INSunbelt is now conducting interviews for a school district near Pittsboro, Indiana to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the current 2023-2024 school year working with Preschool-Middle School students. Job Description: Start/End Date: January 8th - May 24th Full-time 36.25 hours per week Monday - Friday 7.25 hours daily Caseload: Preschool - Middle School 55 students Life skills, Medic
- Indianapolis, INWe are seeking a dedicated and compassionate School-Based Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. As a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome communication and language challenges, enabling them to succeed academically and socially. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' speech and language disorders. Develop and implement individualized ed
- Hanover, INIndiana Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time Soliant is seeking a licensed and experienced Speech Language Pathologist for a school based job near Hanover, IN. This is a full time contract assignment providing services for the remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time 2023-2024 School Year Preschool Caseload Job Requirements: ASHA Certification (Clinical Fellows welcom
- Denton, INAbout ProCare Therapy ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of speech-language pathology (SLP) services to children and adults throughout the country We are committed to delivering high-quality, individualized care to our clients in a warm and supportive environment. Our team of experienced and compassionate SLPs is dedicated to empowering clients to reach their full communication potential. Job Description We are seeking a skilled and ent
- Indianapolis, INRemote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Indiana. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.