Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CFY) - Carlisle, PA
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near New Kingstown, PA who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the full school year 22-23.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Masters Degree in Speech language Pathology or Communications and Sciences Disorders
- An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Pennsylvania
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Full time
- Full 22-23 school year
- Caseload: (# of students & grade level discussed on interview)
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Quick interview process!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT A LICENSED SLP
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, N'Derah Cooper, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Ashville, AL
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.