Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist School Position
We are looking to hire on an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work with Pre-K - 8th grade students near Bridgeport, CT for the full upcoming 22/23 school year.
- CT SLP License
- Most of the open positions are in Pre-K through 8th grade and are comprised of students presenting with various disabilities including ASD, SLI, LD, and OHI-ADHD.
- Most students are integrated into General Education settings with resource room while others are in self-contained classrooms.
- In addition to these positions, I will be in search of an SLP who has an expertise and passion for preschool and would be willing to participate on a Birth to 3 Transition and Preschool Diagnostic Team for students aged 2.9 - 5 years of age.
- Full-Time 37.5 hours a week
- 401k with employer match, weekly direct deposit, competitive hourly pay, and vision/medical/dental insurance options
We want to ensure our students and staff are supported this school year - we would love to have you join our team to do this! Please apply below or contact Jacob Roby at 813-749-5270.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.