Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (onsite)
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have teamed up with a great school district in the Santa Ana, CA, area that is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the upcoming school year. There will be an excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- SLPA onsite assisting 2 days per week
- Elementary School Caseload
- 45-50 students with autism
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Applicants also need a California Speech Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Please apply by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.