Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Eufaula, AL for Spring Semester
We are working with an Alabama school district to help hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist! This job opening is now accepting compassionate candidates that are seeking to help youth succeed and reach their fullest potential.
Additional details are below. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity and about contracting with ProCare Therapy. We're actively reviewing resumes and are eager to speak with you!
- Starting now until end of school year
- Will be assisting another SLP with district's caseload
- Must possess an active Alabama SLP-CCC license
- Previous school experience is not required but preferred
As a contracted employee with ProCare, you will receive a competitive hourly rate and weekly paychecks. Vision, dental and health benefits are also available. In addition, CEUs and 401(k) matching can be provided!
Applicants will be contacted within 24 business hours. We look forward to talking more about this fantastic opportunity!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bessemer, ALJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Bessemer, AL Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Bessemer, AL. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time K-12 Caseload Job Requirements: MUST have active or pending state SLP lic
- Montgomery, ALWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Montgomery, AL. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and de
- Auburn, ALJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Auburn, AL Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Auburn, AL. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time 5 days/week K-12th Grade Caseload Job Requirements: MUST have active or pend
- Huntsville, ALSpeech Pathologist Teletherapy - Alabama Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and indepe
- Ashville, ALJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Ashville, AL Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Ashville, AL. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time Job Requirements: MUST have active or pending state SLP license Previous
- Mountain Brook, ALApply Now! Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Alabama, near Mountain Brook. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite, experienced Speech Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year. To qualify you must: Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in AL Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology Be ASHA certified (CCC) or CFY Any other state requi
- Dothan, ALSoliant Health also offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities. SLP-CCC can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed. This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site w
- Birmingham, ALSpeech Language Pathologist Position A school in Alabama is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) that is available for an assignment during the ‘23-’24 school year. Soliant is looking for someone that is motivated and can integrate well within a team-oriented staff. This position is fully remote. About the job: Great pay rates on 1099 contract Full Time ASAP for New School Year School Caseload Phone interview and o
- Huntsville, ALSoliant is working with a small school community in Alabama to fill a full-time teletherapy Speech-Language Pathology position for the upcoming school year. From childcare time schedules to family health obligations, the reality of today's workplace is that we can't all work on-site, or stay on the schedules mandated by the workplace! Teletherapy is one of Soliant's answers to these constraints of time. We seek Licensed Speech-Language Patholog
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.