Full Time Speech Language Pathologist needed in Brockton
Guide the process of achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with goals, established with clear objectives for all lessons to all students. Join a school located in Brockton, MA as a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 school year!
This Speech Language Pathologist , working Full Time with a Pre-School through 12th grade caseload.
- Responsibilities include assessing and treating students with speech language and articulation disorders
- Follow along with IEP to ensure student progression
- Monitor student progress and needs as appropriate
- Develop and Instruct activates, including short-term and long-term plans
Compensation: Compensation is contingent based on education and experience. Starting rate begins at $55.50
- Speech Language Pathologist Licensure in Massachusettes
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
If you are interested in learning more about this School Based SLP Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Monson, MASchool Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Opening ProCare Therapy is seeking SLPAs for this current school year in Monson. This position is full time Monday-Friday for 37.5 hours a week. The caseloads is elementary and high school. The SLPA will mainly be assisting with direct services, and paperwork. Details of the specific school and duties are discussed during the interview process. Job Requirements: Must have SLPA licensure fo
- Springfield, MAJob Type: Full-time Job Description: Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) eager to empower students with communication needs? Sunbelt is seeking a passionate SLPA to join our team in a school district near Springfield, Massachusetts. If you are committed to supporting students in reaching their communication goals, we invite you to apply for this exciting role. Key Responsibilities: Assist in implementing speech th
- Northampton, MAExplore an exciting opportunity as a full-time Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) near Northampton, Massachusetts, with Sunbelt. Make a meaningful impact on students' lives and help them achieve their communication goals. Key Responsibilities: Assist in implementing speech therapy programs under SLP supervision. Support students with speech and language disorders in various settings. Collaborate with educators, parents, and therapis
- Dudley, MASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Dudley, MA area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLPA licen
- Quincy, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Quincy, MA area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required Must have active or pending st
- Lawrence, MAInterviewing SLPA's for the remainder of the school year: Lawrence, MA Area Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for the remainder of the school year. Your work schedule and caseload will be discussed with the supervising Speech Language Pathologist. You will be mainly assisting with assessments and direct therapy. This is a great opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team and expand your career. Apply or e
- Northampton, MASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for an exceptional district in your area. This is a great opportunity to expand your career in a supportive environment. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] to set up a phone screening. Benefits Matter: Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Packages 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match CEU Reimbursements W2 Contract Weekly Compensation Requirements: S
- Newton, MASoliant Health is hiring a full-time Speech Language Pathology Assistant in Newton, MA area. The candidate must be comfortable working in an ABA structured environment. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Job details: Full-time, W2 Contract Work Assignment Dates: ASAP - June 20th Caseload: K-8th Zoom interview with school director Benefits: Industry Leading Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance�
- Methuen, MAJob Title: Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: Methuen, MA Company Overview: We are a leading healthcare staffing organization dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language services to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Our commitment to quality care and innovative therapy techniques has earned us a strong reputation in the Methuen community. We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Speech-Language Pat
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.