Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Needed | Frisco, TX
2022-2023 Speech Language Pathologist Job
A school near Frisco, TX is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work on an assignment with their district.
- Speech Language Pathologist license in Texas
- Experience with specified caseload
- Full time: 37.5 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- K-12th grade students on the caseload
- Position will be providing general SLP duties throughout 1-2 school sites
- Supportive team to assist with caseload
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Williamsburg, VA
- El Monte, CA
- Salem, MA
- Home, MI
- Santa Monica, CA
- Home, CA
- Hartford, CT
- Duluth, GA
- Palmer, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.