Full time Speech Language Pathologist in Georgia
Soliant is now accepting applications for a great Speech Language Pathologist opportunity in Covington, GA. The director has interview slots available, so if you're willing to interview and get a possible offer within a week please apply as soon as possible.
- Starts now - End of the school year
- Elementary and Middle School caseload
- Full Time hours (37.5) per week
• Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders, and must have Schools experience
• Active or Pending SLP license in Georgia, and a teaching certification
If interested in working with a great district, apply below and send your resume and references directly to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 678-538-6728
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bonita, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Fresno, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Kent, WA
- Salem, OR
- Warren, MI
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.