Full Time Speech Language Pathologist - Elementary Caseload
At ProCare Therapy, the success of each and every student our educators work with is extremely important to us. That is why we strive to place passionate, driven educators in school systems where they can really make a difference. Right now we are partnered with a school system in the Carlisle, PA area that is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in Pennsylvania, we would love to hear from you!
- Onsite ONLY: Carlisle, PA
- 2022-2023 school year
- Full Time (Starting August 22nd - End of School Year)
- 7.5 hours per day - M-F
- K-5th grade caseload
- 40ish students on caseload
- CF's and SLPA's welcome to apply!
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- ASAP Interview
- Applicant must hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Pennsylvania State Board
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Dental, and Vision
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
- San Antonio, CA
- San Diego, TX
- New Kensington, PA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Saint Paul, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philidelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.