Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Yucaipa, CA
Soliant is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting near Yucaipa, California. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12.
Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year.
- Full-Time Hours
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLPA license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Please apply below for immediate consideration or send resume and three professional references to [email protected]
Gilberto Ramos Rodriguez
Account Executive | Soliant
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Marysville, CA
- Manteca, CA
- Oakland , CA
- Corvallis , OR
- Destin, FL
- Eufaula, AL
- VIsta, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.