Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) - Mill Valley, CA
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Mill Valley, CA who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the remaining of the school year 22-23.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Bachelors Degree in Speech language Pathology Assistant or Communications
- An active SLPA license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California
Specifications about the position:
- Must be comfortable going on site
- Full time
- Full school year 22-23
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Caseload: (# of students & grade level discussed on interview)
- Schools experience is preferred but no required
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, N'Derah Cooper, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Homeland, CA
- Weatherford, TX
- Yucaipa , CA
- Nebraska City , NE
- Vista, CA
- Port Deposit , MD
- Springfield, MA
- Eloy, AZ
- Chowchilla, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.