Full Time Speech Language Pathologist 23/24 in Covington, Louisiana
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Covington area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Upcoming 23/24 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Interested in this position or something similar?
We have positions available nationwide!
Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arcadia, LASpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Location: Arcadia, LA Full-time or part-time Position Overview: We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) to join our team. This full-time position offers an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with communication disorders. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Assess
- Lafayette, LASpeech-Language Pathologist Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity to contribute to the success of students in the Lafayette area? Join our team through Soliant Health, a reputable company with over 30 years of experience in partnering with school districts to place exceptional special education staff members. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities:
- Jennings, LASLP-CCC Caseload Options: PreK, 6th-8th Soliant Health is seeking a highly qualified and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) to join our dedicated team for this school year. This is a full-time position that offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students through the delivery of high-quality speech and language services. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. This openin
- Marrero, LASpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Soliant Health, a premier education staffing agency, is actively seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a rewarding opportunity in the Marrero area. We currently have one part-time and full-time opening available for PreK and Elementary caseloads. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to determine speech and
- New Orleans, LASpeech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow New Orleans, LA Area Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC or Clinical Fellow to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideratio
- New Orleans, LALocation: New Orleans, LA Duration: ASAP - End of School Year Employment Type: Open to part-time or full-time (35 hours/week is considered full-time) Student Age Range: Mostly PreK to Upper Elementary Ages Caseload: Currently around 55-60 students (goal is to lower caseload to 35-40 for all SLPs) Responsibilities: Provide speech and language therapy services to students primarily in PreK through upper elementary grades. Conduct assessmen
- New Orleans, LAA school district located near New Orleans, Louisiana has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) OR two Speech Language Pathologist Assistants. The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-8th caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree OR Bachelors in Speech Language P
- Lutcher, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Lutcher, LA area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- Lafayette, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Lafayette, LA area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.