Full Time Speech Language Pathologist 23/24 in Papillion, Nebraska
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Papillion area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Upcoming 23/24 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Interested in this position or something similar?
We have positions available nationwide!
Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Emerson, NECompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Emerson, NE. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, l
- Wayne, NESoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year 37.5 hours a week Location: near Wayne, NE Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state lic
- Bellevue, NESoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Bellevue, NE area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license
- Talmage, NEWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Talmage, NE. This is a full-time position that involves working with students from kindergarten to twelfth grade. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interest
- Bellevue, NEWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Bellevue, NE. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and del
- Bellevue, NESoliant Education is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow (SLP CF) to join our team for an exciting opportunity in a school setting. This position is designed to provide valuable clinical experience and mentorship to individuals pursuing their Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. If you are passionate about helping students develop the
- Omaha, NESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Omaha, NE area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), b
- Springfield, NESoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Springfield, NE. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Springfiel
- Plattsmouth, NESoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Plattsmouth, NE. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: Testing, therapy, IEPs Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.