Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (22/23 school year)
One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located 30 minutes outside Mount Vernon, LA, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
- 30-40 student caseload
- 22/23 school year
Additional details about the District, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek team-oriented applicants, great at communication and are familiar with therapy and case management for K-7 students.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search and to lend my field expertise to school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Illinois SLP license
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.