Full Time Speech and Language Pathologist. Lewisburg, Tennessee
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening
Are you hoping to make a difference in a student's life? Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an excellent school district near Lewisburg, Tennessee. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and your new journey starts here!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Elementary Grade Caseload
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Experience with IEP’S preferred
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active TN State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Tysheen (Ty) Benson
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.710.7665 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.