Full time SLPA Needed- California
A school district in the Napa area is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) candidate for the school year. The district strives to develop a culture of understanding and acceptance in which every student is respected and given the opportunity to achieve in the least restrictive environment.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: End of the school year
- Full time- 5 days per week
- Caseload Age: Elementary and High School grade students
- Zoom interview
- Duties: General SLPA duties
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- School experience preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lake Elsinore, CA
- San Antonio, TX
- Carlsbad, CA
- Newtown, CA
- Mineral Wells, TX
- Brentwood, CA
- Liberal, OR
- Discovery Bay, CA
- Fairfield, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.