Soliant has partnered with multiple school districts in Texas to find SLPs for the current school year. Ready to interview and offer!
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time (may consider Part time applicants)
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- State License and Certifications - Texas
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full school year positions
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) available
- Guaranteed hours
- Continuing Education opportunities
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Athens, GA
- La Grange, IL
- Redding, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Glendale, AZ
- Lillington, NC
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Camden, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.