Full-Time SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) | Atlanta, GA
Bilingual Therapies is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located near Atlanta, GA . As a Bilingual Therapies employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full Time
- Onsite or Virtual
- K-12th grade caseload openings
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- Must have SLP license for state of Georgia
- Previous school experience preferred
- Weekly compensation
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Never have to do car duty or extra school responsibilities
Recent SLP Jobs
- Riverview, FL
- Portland, OR
- Clairemont, CA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Canton, MI
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Taunton, MA
- Sacramento, CA
- La Grange, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.