Full Time SLP needed for the New School Year 22/23
We have a need for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Oak Lawn, IL
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs
- SLP License
- Start/End Dates: 8/16/22-5/25/23
- Needed across district
- Elementary and Junior High
- 1-2 of the SLP's will need to travel between 2 buildings...buildings are close/walking distance
- Remediates speech and language disabilities in students through therapy for language, fluency, and voice.
- Completes all necessary due process paperwork; develops interventions; meets with educational team and parents; develops and writes assessment plans; conducts testing; determines eligibility; completes progress reports and periodic reviews.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Southgate, MI
- Lusby, MD
- Hampton, NH
- Boardman, OH
- Morris, IL
- Belle Glades, FL
- Prosperity, WV
- Hitterdal, MN
- Wintersburg, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.