Full Time SLP- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist 23/24 (SLP) HIRING ASAP
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated virtual Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working for a school district near Prince George, VA. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- ASAP- End of School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SLP license
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Virginia Beach, VASoliant Education is Hiring Immediately! Role: Speech Language Pathologist – Independent Contractor Location: Virtual - State of Virginia *Ability to work in the United States of America without VISA sponsorship is Required* We are now accepting applications for the role of a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist who will work as an independent contractor with a school district in Virginia. Work responsibilities include: Provide speech a
- Chesapeake, VAExciting Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist near Chesapeake, Virginia and Surrounding Areas Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to inspire and empower students? Seize the chance to become a School SLP in the dynamic Chesapeake, VA region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Chesapeake, VA and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us?
- Arlington, VALocation: Arlington, Virginia Employment Type: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary School Year: 2023-2024 Are you a passionate and experienced Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of elementary school students? Join our dedicated team in Arlington, Virginia, and help students find their voice and overcome communication challenges during the 2023-2024 school year. Position Overview: As a Speech Language Pat
- Newport News, VAExciting Opportunity: School Speech-Language Pathologist near Newport News, VA and Surrounding Areas Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to inspire and empower students? Seize the chance to become a School SLP in the dynamic Newport News, VA region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Newport News, VA and Nearby Areas Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us? E
- Chesapeake, VAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Virginia Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop
- Petersburg, VAA school district located near Petersburg, VA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours PreK-5th grade caseload, 50-60 students The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree VA license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: We
- Manassas, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Manassas area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificat
- Roanoke, VASoliant Health also offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities. SLP-CCC can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. Use top of-the-line test kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed. This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site w
- Chesterfield, VAAre you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a remote opportunity to support students in Virginia? Join the Vocovisions network and partner in helping Virginia student reach their speech and language goals! Job Description: As a Virtual SLP you will provide speech and language services from your home. Enjoy the flexibility of remote work while helping students succeed. Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathol
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.