Full-Time SLP (CFY) opening in Kansas
Speech Language Pathologist opening - Kansas
Soliant Health has partnered with a top school district outside of Wichita, Kansas. We are looking for a qualified SLP CFYs to work full-time at an on-site school setting.
Qualified Speech Language Pathologists are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
- Full-Time hours
- Starting ASAP, going through end of school year 2021.
- Varying caseload
- Benefits available. Stipends available for qualifying individuals.
- CFYs encouraged to apply.
- Prior school experience preferred
- Master's degree - Speech Language Pathology required
- Active Kansas SLP License
- Must be comfortable working on-site.
Looking to start Interview process as soon as possible!
Stipends available for those who qualify.
Apply below for immediate consideration! (Optional - send updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please reach out to inquire about other positions, as well!
Account Executive - Soliant
Email - email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Atlanta , GA
- Hampton, VA
- Hopedale, IL
- Gretna, VA
- Villa Rica, GA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bennington, VT
- Mt. Airy, NC
- Albany, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.