Soliant has partnered with a school district in Los Angeles, California that needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) full-time for the current school year. There are multiple positions that are available: South, East, and Central LA.
About the Job:
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Itinerant position
- Interview/start ASAP
- Contract through end of school year
- Therapist in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) encouraged to apply
- MA in Speech Language Pathology
- California State SLP License: CCC/CFY
- California State Teaching Certificate
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Gene.Sim@soliant.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770.325.0567
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon.