Full-Time School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-CCC
Sunbelt is currently searching for a Speech Language Pathologist with a Certificate of Clinical Competence for a contract position in the Smyrna, DE area. Interviews are now being scheduled.
Location: Smyrna, DE
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- Mild to severe disabilities
- Active DE SLP-CCC License (REQUIRED)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Montgomery, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Auburn, WA
- Michigan, MI
- Columbus, CA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Riverview, FL
- RoslinDale, MA
- Downey, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.