Full Time School Speech Language Pathologist Needed ASAP- Rochester Hills, Michigan
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district outside of Rochester Hills, Michigan who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Michigan
Specifications about the position:
- Offering a competitive pay package
- SLP-CCC/CFY welcome to apply!
- Multiple caselaods open
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Adrienne Schuchman at Adrienne.Schuchman@soliant.com
Feel free to call or text at 770-776-2084!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
770-776-2084- feel free to call or text me!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Quincy, MA
- Providence, RI
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Clarksville, TN
- Warren, MI
- Vancouver, WA
- Gardnerville, NV
- Bennington, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.