Full-Time School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist
Join Our Team as a Full-Time School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist!
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting opportunity in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area? Look no further! We are currently looking for a motivated professional to provide maternity leave coverage in a school-based setting.
Position: Full-Time School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (Maternity Leave Coverage) Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students
- Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and track progress
- Collaborate with school staff and parents to support students' communication needs
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Louisiana state licensure and certification
- Previous experience in a school-based setting is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this rewarding role and make a difference in the lives of students, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Contact: Joshua Orr Email: [email protected]
Don't miss this opportunity to contribute your skills and expertise to a dynamic educational environment. Apply today and be a part of our mission to support student success!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- New Orleans, LARemote Speech Language Pathologist! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Louisiana. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time availability Previou
- Ponchatoula, LASoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Ponchatoula, LA. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Ponchatoul
- Crowley, LAWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Crowley, LA. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and delivering trea
- Franscisville, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Francisville, LA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA ce
- Lutcher, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Lutcher, LA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Mandeville, LASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Mandeville, LA area. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of children with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP licens
- Abita Springs, LASoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Abita Springs, LA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: 40 students Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week S
- Napoleonville, LAGo Virtual with us! If you are in search for full-time role within the school district near Napoleonville, LA from now until June 6, 2024, we can help. ProCare Therapy and a school district in Napoleonville are coming together to find the following school professionals Speech Therapists. Details: Candidate will work with Elementary to Highschool students. Candidate will perform case management duties. Candidate will perform 37.5
- Lutcher, LAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Lutcher, Louisiana and Surrounding Areas Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Lutcher, LA and surrounding areas for the 2023/2024 school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disord
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.