Full Time Remote Speech Therapist - (SLP) - Charlotte, NC
Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district near Charlotte, NC area. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) position. SLP-CF’s are also encouraged to apply.
- Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package
- Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Board of Speech Language Pathology - North Carolina
Apply below or by emailing a resume directly to Camry Buford at [email protected], for immediate consideration.
Direct Line: (678) 245-6593
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.