Full-Time REMOTE SLP Career Opportunity / Speech-Language Pathologist
To SLP's who enjoy working along with school-aged populations, Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a school district near York, PA. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed virtual or onsite Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP or CFY-SLP).
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Pennsylvania
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Teaching certificate (must be active)
- Case load: K-12 based on experience and availability
- Full-time 35 hrs/wk - ASAP through EOSY
- Remote available to CCC-SLP's only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K match available for full-time and onsite candidates
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Del Dios, CA
- El Monte, CA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Oakland, WA
- Dubina, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.