Full-Time Remote Job Opportunity for a SLP-CCC in Oregon
We have partnered with a school district in Oregon to help fill a full-time job for a remote speech language pathologist.
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- Caseload is mostly elementary schools
- Full-time hours, 37.5 per week
- Students have a variety of disabilities from mild-severe
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Previous remote experience as a speech language pathologist is preferred
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Must be actively licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon
If qualified and interested, please email an updated resume to:
Vocovision Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pueblo, CO
- Kelso , OR
- Chicago , IL
- Silver Spring, MD
- Norco, CA
- Berryville, AR
- Bennington, VT
- Southlake, TX
- Aurora, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.