Full - Time - K-12 - Speech-Language Pathologist League City, Texas - Virtual
Full - Time - K-12 - Speech-Language Pathologist – League City, Texas - Virtual
A warm and welcoming school district near League City, Texas is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist. The selected candidate must have excellent customer service skills and experience in a school setting.
The district is looking to interview this week.
- Evaluating students in grades K-12
- Communicating with staff members and family members
- Treating speech-language, and communication disorders
- 2 years of experienced in a school setting
- Valid license in Texas
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Woodbridge, VA
- Shorline, WA
- Wisconsin, WI
- Bloomington, IN
- Georgia , GA
- Miami , FL
- California, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Houston, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.