Full-Time Job Speech Language Pathologist
We are working with a great school district in the Fort Pierce, FL area that is looking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
- Pre K-12th grade caseload
- FL SLP License
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Assisting students in the areas of Articulation/Language/Fluency
- Work and educate students with mild to moderate disabilities in communication and speech
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students
- Help build and transfer the communication and linguistics skills of students with speech impairments outside of the classroom
Apply now to this position by sending your resume to [email protected].com today to learn more about this position.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.