Full-time Illinois School Speech Language Pathologist Job | CCC-SLP Teletherapy
Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking an Illinois Speech Language Pathologist this upcoming school year for a contract position located near Rockford.
- Upcoming School year
- K12 Caseload
- Administers comprehensive clinical services to patients; provides testing, analyses, and evaluations of seriously ill patients or those having complex medical problems and formulates a treatment plan which is consistent with the patient's needs.
- Assists in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Responds to requests for professional information or advice and refers complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Assesses the patient to provide a diagnosis and to identify problems.
- Plans treatment schedules to ensure optimal use of staff and equipment in providing high quality patient services.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's responses.
- Provides direct patient care; performs specialized treatments according to the patient's individualized plan of care.
- Collaborates with other members of the patient care team and uses community resources to plan for the continued care, support and follow-up of the patient after discharge.
- Recommends and procures appropriate equipment.
- Works with manager to formulate plan for professional development.
- Attends educational in-services as appropriate.
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments. Follows established protocols for documentation specific to the program/setting.
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile technique and infection control in carrying out daily responsibilities including the proper cleaning and sterilization of work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Conducts in-service programs, provides other staff with training and serves as a clinical instructor to students.
- Attends team conferences to promote an interdisciplinary approach to patient care; works cooperatively with other team members to maintain consistency in the provision of high quality, results oriented services.
- Master's Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply to join this awesome district and seize the opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability. Feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago , IL
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Minden, NE
- Pontiac , MI
- Southlake, TX
- Pontiac, MI
- North Wales, PA
- Pala Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.