Full-Time Health Clerk Position- Winnetka, Illinois
School Health Clerk Position
- Experience in a medical environment is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with students, staff, and members of the public in a tactful and courteous manner.
- Must have oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Requires an understanding of confidentiality.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALING
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Training in CPR and first-aid preferred.
• Vision and hearing certified preferred.EVALUATION
• The Building Principal or Assistant Principal will evaluate annually in conjunction with the District Nurse.
Now - 6/7/2021
Pay: $18.53 an hour
Contact Davina Nelson via 770.799.2965 or email@example.com for more information
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Somerville, MA
- Gretna, VA
- Nashville, TN
- Newton, MA
- Houston, TX
- Grants Pass, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.