Full or Part Time Remote Speech Therapist - Ohio
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time - Ohio
Soliant is searching for a skilled SLP for a school-based teletherapy position. SLP’s with CCC’s are required with two years of in school experience as well. Reach out as soon as possible!
- Full-Time (35 hours per week)/ open to part-time
- Caseload: K-12th, approximately 60 students with a variety of disabilities
- School is a virtual academy
- 60 calendar days for initial evaluations, other duties include (ETR, IEP’s, progress notes, and medical billing)
- CCC’s are required
- OH licensure required (must have licensure if you reside in different state)
- Guaranteed pay weekly, including direct/ indirect therapy
- Online toolkits available/ Zoom Pro
- Professional guidance throughout contract process
To learn more about this opportunity please reach out as soon as possible to Nicholas Cowens, (770)882-2027, and please send resume’s along with references to [email protected]!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Philadelphia, PA
- Drummond, MI
- Detroit, MI
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Lansing, MI
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Green Bay, WI
- Eugene, OR
- Columbia, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.