Full and Part Time School SLP job Remote/Virtual Jobs in Washington
Washington: School Speech Language Pathologist jobs
- full time jobs available
- full school year and short term opportunity
- IMMEDIATE interview
- remote job current school year
- K-12 caseloads determined by therapist preference
- WA SLP license and ESA required
For additional information or immediate consideration for this virtual/remote SLP job in WA please contact Jackie McDougall at (813) 792-3413.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Vancouver, WAJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist in Washington Location: Washington (virtual) Employment Type: 1099 Contract About Us: VocoVision and Sunbelt Staffing lead the way in teletherapy services for education. Our mission is to connect dedicated professionals with schools and students nationwide. Our teletherapy platform offers unmatched flexibility and convenience, enabling you to make a profound impact from the comfort of your
- Tacoma, WATHIS POSITION IS AN IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME HIRE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 23/24 SCHOOL YEAR. Position: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – based in Washington Location: Remote Employment Type: Contract (1099) Responsibilities: As a Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will: Conduct virtual assessments, evaluations, and interventions for students with speech and language disorders. Collaborate with school team
- Belfair, WARemote Speech-Language Pathologist We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Washington school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while
- Pasco, WAJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist in Washington Location: Washington (virtual) Employment Type: 1099 Contract About Us: VocoVision and Sunbelt Staffing lead the way in teletherapy services for education. Our mission is to connect dedicated professionals with schools and students nationwide. Our teletherapy platform offers unmatched flexibility and convenience, enabling you to make a profound impact from the comfort of your
- Tacoma, WAJob Title: Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Washington Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in partnership with Sunbelt, is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with schools in need of speech language pathology expertise. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Pasco, WAVocovision at Sunbelt has an opening for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in Washington! This position will be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you will be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders. Job Details: Start: ASAP - end of school year 20 to 35 hours per week Caseload: PreK-10 Requirements: Washington Speech Language
- South Hill, WAHere at Vocovision, we are currently on the market for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year in Washington. If you believe that you are a good fit for the position, please read the details below and apply! Details: Full-time Working with students from K-12th grade Duties include direct services, report writing, case management, IEP, and staff meetings M
- Seattle, WAContact: [email protected] Hourly Pay: $40-43+/hour Employment Type: Full-time, Independent Contractor Location: Virtual (Washington residents only) Start Date: ASAP Benefits: Competitive hourly pay ranging from $40 to $43+ Weekly paycheck Flexible work schedule Requirements: Valid Washington State Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) license Experience in virtual or remote speech therapy preferred
- Tacoma, WASunbelt is hiring a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in Washington. This Speech Language Pathologist would be working full time with a K-12 caseload for the 23/24 school year. Please contact the hiring manager, Sabrina Trivisonno, at [email protected] if interested. Job Qualifications: Speech Language Pathologist license in WA Master’s degree or higher from accredited college Able to pass tech
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.