Experienced Speech and Language Pathologist Contract Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time at a School District in Madison Heights, MI for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- 33-35 hours a week
- Ages K-12th grad
- Moderate to severe caseload
- 1 Day a week at a High School
- servicing 21 students that are a mix of self-contained ASD students and Cognitive impairment students
- 4 Days at a county center
- Many of the students have severe cognitive impairments and significant behavior changes. Many of the students are nonverbal or functionally nonverbal with communication systems
- Knowledge AAA/alternative communication techniques highly preferred
- Responsible for Assessments and evaluations
- Master's Degree in Speech Language and Communicative Disorders
- Prior experience required
- Active MI SLP License and ASHA CCCs
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clark's Summit, PA
- Brighton, CO
- St. Paul , MN
- Queens, NY
- Manhattan, NY
- Brooklyn, NY
- Williamsburg, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Tacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.