Elk Grove, California Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Full Time Position
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting near Elk Grove, CA. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12.
Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year.
- Full-Time Hours
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLPA license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
If you are interested and ready to accept a new role, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-882-2102 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Plaistow, NH
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Columbus , GA
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Lafayette, IN
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Fair Oaks, IN
- San Marcos, CA
- Silver Spring, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.