Elementary Speech Therapist Opening
We are searching for an Onsite Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school district near Homeland, California for the remainder of this school year!
We provide individualized weekly pay through a W2, health benefits, a matching 401(k), and stipends if applicable.
- ASAP Start – 6/7/2022
- 33-34 hours weekly
- 7:30 AM – 2:50 PM (30 minute unpaid lunch)
- Monday – Friday
- PreK – 8th caseload
- 1-2 school sites
- 55-65 student caseload (can go lower if needed)
- Onsite position only
More details on the caseload will be available on the Zoom interview!
- Provide therapy, evaluations, work with SPED population, etc.
- Ability to do SLP medical billing reimbursements
What we need from YOU:
- Active SLP-CCC’s License in CALIFORNIA
- Previous school experience with students with disabilities needed
If this is something you’d be interested in, please apply below with your resume! I look forward to speaking with you.
Sombal Bari | Account Executive | O: 678-497-4793
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clark's Summit, PA
- Brighton, CO
- St. Paul , MN
- Queens, NY
- Manhattan, NY
- Brooklyn, NY
- Williamsburg, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Tacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.