Elementary Speech Language Pathologist Needed (SLP)- Pennsylvania
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District that is looking for a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- 30+ hours a week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- CFY or CCC considered
- Elementary grade caseload
- Must be onsite
- Master’s/Doctorate degree in this field
- Must Have PA active license and Clearances
- ASHA CCC's or CFY considered
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Morgantown, NC
- Odessa, TX
- St Marys, OH
- Levittown, PA
- Marlborough, MA
- St. Augustine , FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.