Elementary SLPA needed in Lafayette, LA
SLPA | LA | 23/24 School Year
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students.
For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders under SLP
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Assisting developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- 23/24 School Year
- Full Time
- Caseload: 5o Elementary Students
- Please Inquire for additional caseload details
- Please inquire for additional details regarding position
- Bachelor's Degree
- State License
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to give you more information on the position and interview details.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Reserve, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Reserve, LA area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required Must have active or pending s
- Luling, LASchool Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant needed in Luling, LA! We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with one of our LA school districts as a full-time therapist. As a school based clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require! Responsibilities: Provide therapy services and interventions to students with
- Reserve, LAA school district located in Reserve, LA is actively seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join their team for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful candidate will assist the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in providing speech and language therapy services to students with communication disorders. Responsibilities: Assist the SLP in conducting assessments and evaluations of students with communication disorders Im
- Reserve, LAAre you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity in the vibrant community of Reserve, Louisiana? ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency, is collaborating with a respected school district to fill a crucial position in our team. Job Details: Position: Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Dates: ASAP to May 29th, 2024 Hours: 35 hours/week (Monday to Friday) Caseload: PreK - 12th grade, 30 to
- Covington, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Covington, LA area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for middle and high school students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Start as soon as possible through the end of the school year Full Time Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have act
- Reserve, LALocation: Reserve, LA Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team. As an SLPA, you will work under the supervision of a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to provide speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of individuals with communication challenges. Responsibilities:
- Sorrento, LAAre you interested in embarking on a transformative career journey near Sorrento, LA? Soliant is actively seeking a dynamic and devoted full-time Speech Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) to collaborate with K-12 students. We are currently conducting interviews and have curated a suite of personalized benefits for your consideration. Key Details: Immediate Start: Commence this exciting adventure at the earliest opportunity, sustaining momentum unt
- Lafayette, LAApply to an SLPA opportunity located in Lafayette. This is a great opportunity to help make a difference in the classroom setting while servicing a variety of caseloads. Details below! Job Details: Full time Onsite Middle school/daycare position 45 students Remainder of school year Job Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders Must be licensed in the state of LA Pr
- Laplace, LAAre you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity in the vibrant community of Laplace, Louisiana? ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency, is collaborating with a respected school district to fill a crucial position in our team. Job Details: Position: Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Dates: ASAP to May 29th, 2024 Hours: 35 hours/week (Monday to Friday) Caseload: PreK - 12th grade, 30 to
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.