Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Mount Prospect, IL area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2022-23 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full Time
- Caseload will be discussed on the interview
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply
- Supervision will be provided to new graduate
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for IL
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Drayton Hughes Account Executive Soliant |[email protected] 678-451-1039
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.