Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist
Simsbury, Connecticut- Speech Language Pathologist Opening. This position is open to new SLP graduates and experienced therapists.
To Qualify, one must have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Michigan
- ASAP start
- 30-35 hours per week
- Elementary caseload
- Weekly paycheck- every Friday
- Health insurance available
- CEU Reimbursement
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings
- Support school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the district
- Maintain records and reports of speech therapy program conducted
Soliant can help with relocation and travel expenses (if applicable)!
Submit your application below or contact Hannah East for more details.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Direct Line: 678-459-1121 | Hannah.East@soliant.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Levittown, PA
- Marlborough, MA
- St. Augustine , FL
- Poulsbo, WA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Walkersville, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.