Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with a small, suburban school district located 30 minutes outside of Spartanburg, SC.
Below are the details of the assignment:
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Full school year
- Cover 2 elementary school buildings
- Clinical fellows welcome!
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
In order to provide therapy in South Carolina, applicants must be eligible for an SLP license, issued by the Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology.
please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774