Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist Near Oceola, IN
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time at a School District near Janesville, WI for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- Ages Pre-K-8th
- Mild-Moderate Caseload
- Multiple sites
- Responsible for Assessments and evaluations
- Master's Degree in Speech Language and Communicative Disorders
- Prior school experience preferred
- Active WI SLP License and ASHA CCCs preferred but open to CFY
- DPI teaching certification required
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Detroit, MI
- Brookhaven, GA
- Lansing, MI
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Bloomfield, NM
- Gallup, NM
- North Valley, NM
- Corrales, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.