Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist - Morris, IL
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in IL.
- SLP - CCC/CFY
- Elementary school caseload
- Full time at 37.5-40 hours/week
- Start date: ASAP to end of school year
- Quick interview process!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
For immediate consideration in hiring process for this full time Speech Language Pathologist job in the Morris, IL area send resume to email@example.com or give Jerod Cooper a call at 770-557-3241
Recent SLP Jobs
- Atlanta , GA
- Hampton, VA
- Hopedale, IL
- Gretna, VA
- Villa Rica, GA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bennington, VT
- Mt. Airy, NC
- Albany, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.