Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist job College Park, GA
A local school is now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist position near College Park, GA. The position will work primarily with elementary schools in the area.
- Elementary school caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities including language, LD, and cognitive delay
- Manageable caseloads will be distributed
- SLP Certification through the GAPSC
- Schools/pediatrics experience is preferred but not required
- Will take a SLP starting their clinical fellowship year
Please apply and send your resume to the hiring manager for this Speech Language Pathologist (CCC or CFY) position. Also ask about our Teletherapy services to see if you qualify for a work-at-home position.
Keaton Reinhart / Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Levittown, PA
- Marlborough, MA
- St. Augustine , FL
- Poulsbo, WA
- Santa Clara, CA
- Harrisburg, PA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Walkersville, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.