Elementary School Speech and Language Pathologist Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work full-time at a School District in Shawnee Mission, KS for the upcoming school year.
- Full Time
- 37.5-40 hours a week
- Elementary School Aged children
- Mild-moderate caseload
- Responsible for Assessments and evaluations
- Open to Virtual and Onsite candidates
- Master's Degree in Speech Language and Communicative Disorders
- Prior experience required
- Active KS SLP License and ASHA CCCs
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with these ProCare perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.