Elementary School SLP Needed- Wisconsin
22/23 School Year SLP Needed- Wisconsin
ProCare has teamed up with a District near the Brookfield area, that is currently interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist. This is a contract position open to Full time candidates. Here are the details about this role:
- Working with K-5th grade students
- School experience preferred
- ASAP position
- This will be working for the full school year
- Caseload details during the interview
- This is a Full time role working 5 days per week
- Must have or be able to acquire WI SLP license and DPI
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
For immediate consideration, please submit a copy of your resume [email protected] or give me a call at 770-225-3020. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district. Thank you!
If you are a new graduate, please follow the link below for our CFY program:
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- n/a, CA
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Kokomo, IN
- Cleveland, OH
- San Bernardino, CA
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.