Elementary School Position (SLP-CCC) Houston, TX
Soliant has partnered with an excellent school district in Houston, TX and is searching for a full-time, qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) to begin in the upcoming school year (SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021). The SLP-CCC is responsible for assessing and diagnosing speech, language, and hearing disorders to students in caseload and must have knowledge of standardized speech and language assessment instruments, their administration and interpretation.
- Valid Texas state licensure and registration to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Current Certificate of Clinical competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous schools experience is preferred but not required***
- Full-time position
- Elementary School Age
- Weekly pay + health benefit package (optional)
Apply below now, send our hiring coordinator an email, or call her directly using the information below. Interviews and offers are moving quickly due to time. To make the process faster, you may email your resume to Summer as well.
Opportunities with Soliant:
If you are looking for a traveling SLP position, and wish to hear about other opportunities nationwide, please reach out to Summer Cunningham today. Soliant offers a variety of job opportunities across the country, traveling assistance, benefits, etc.
Recent SLP Jobs
- White Plains, NC
- Washburn, WI
- Rapid City, SD
- Manning, SC
- Kent, WA
- Albuquerque, NM
- Clearlake, CA
- Denver, CO
- Wilmington, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.