Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist, Waconia MN
Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time, Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist position in the area of Waconia, MN (45 minutes west of Minneapolis)
The SLP will be working with infants and children age birth-5. Additional information on the position will be discussed during an interview with administrators.
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen infants and children
- Prepare written reports, interpret evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP) or IFSPs.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
Applicants must be eligible for an SLP license in the state of Minnesota. Previous experience with infants and toddlers preferred.
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Monroe , MI
- n/a, CA
- Alma, MI
- Tallahassee , FL
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Salt Lake City, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.