Early Intervention Speech Language Pathologist-CF
We're hiring immediately! Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist-CCC or CF for the remainder of the school year. You will be providing direct and indirect services to students with speech-related issues and language disorders. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. You will be greatly supported by your supervising SLP. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Caseload: Birth to 5 years old
Full-time (M-F, regular school hours)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA
- Temporary CF License
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- St Augusta, MNSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Type: Contract, Full-time, Part-time, Onsite Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant Education is seeking an enthusiastic SLP-CCC to join our team in the St Augusta area. The caseload availability is on a rolling basis. Please email [email protected] for immediate considerat
- Kandiyohi, MNSunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech and language disorders in patients. Requirements: MN SLP License Responsibilities: • Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders • Develop and implement treatment plans tailored to each patient’s unique need
- Marshall, MNSoliant has partnered with a school in the area of Marshall, MN that is seeking a licensed SLP to provide coverage during a Leave of Absence. Details below: Flexible scheduling--estimated time commitment is 3-5 days per week Work with students in 5th to 8th grade Provide twelve weeks of coverage Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply; applicants must hold a Minnesota SLP license at the start of the assignment.
- Grand Rapids, MNSoliant is accepting applications for a contract Speech-Language Pathologist position for the next school year, working with a rural school community in Grand Rapids, MN. Details below: Full-time Full school year Caseload assignments to be determined based on candidate experience We seek applicants with the following competencies: Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines Ability to collaborate and communicate with co-workers S
- Owatonna, MNCalling on Speech-Language Pathologists who want to work in Owatonna, MN: Soliant is working with a local school and is seeking a contract SLP for the next school year. Caseload determinations are in flux; applicants who pass a phone screening with Soliant will interview directly with school administrators, and learn more about the team and the caseload. In addition to clinical expertise in the field of speech-language pathology, applicant
- Minneapolis, MNA school district in the area of Minneapolis, MN is filling full time speech language pathologist (SLP) positions to for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 35 Hours Per Week Monday - Friday Elementary Varied diagnoses Job Requirements: MN SLP License School Experience Clinical Team Provided For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the upcoming school year in Minnea
- St Paul, MNA school district in surrounding St Paul, MN is now hiring full time speech language pathologist (SLP) candidates for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 37.5 Hours Per Week Monday - Friday K - 5th Grade Multiple Diagnoses Job Requirements: MN SLP License Pediatric Experience (preferred) Clinical Team Provided For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the upcoming schoo
- Dellwood, MNA Dellwood, MN School district is hiring speech language pathologist (SLP) candidates for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 40 Hours Monday - Friday Multiple Diagnosees Job Requirements: MN SLP License Masters Degree IEP Experience For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the upcoming school year in Dellwood, MN. Please apply below and send your current resume to: Gilbe
- St Paul, MNA school district in the surrounding area of St Paul, MN is interviewing speech language pathologists (SLP) for the upcoming school year. Job Description: 37.5 Hours 5 Days Per Week Multiple Diagnosees Job Requirements: MN SLP License Masters Degree IEP Experience For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the upcoming school year in St Paul, MN Please apply below and send your curren
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.